Sunday, February 10, 2013

Baby Girl Baptism Cupcakes

Despite the buckets of snow forecasted for today, it really is a beautiful day for a baptism.  And what better way to celebrate a sweet baby girl than with pretty pink cupcakes?!

I had a hard time letting these leave my table...

 Strawberry cake with white chocolate butter cream and a pink fondant leaf.
 
 Vanilla bean cake with fresh strawberry butter cream and a fondant flower top.
 

Congratulations to the happy couple and their precious baby.  I hope you have a SWEET day!

2 comments:

  1. Hello, I love these cupcakes. What number tip did you use for the white frosting that looks like a rose? And how did you do it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I'm sorry I did not respond to this sooner. I use a Wilton 1M (large star) tip to do the rose. Start in the center and circle out with even pressure and gently ease off as you get to the end. I've been wanting to do some simple tutorials for a long time, but I have just never found the time. But once you get it, it just takes practice. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete