Sunday, February 24, 2013

Gender Reveal Cake and Cupcakes

This is the first of two gender reveals so far for this year.  I've only done one before now, but they are so fun!  The parents were also in on the surprise for this one.  Mom delivered an envelope from the ultrasound tech to me a few days before the party.  Can you imagine having to wait that long knowing someone else knows what your baby is?!  I can't.  Of course, I counted down the days to that 20 week ultrasound appointment with both of mine.  And maybe the hours too.  I digress.

 White almond cake, filled with tinted vanilla-almond butter cream.
 
 A ruffle side, just to add a little more interest since the whole cake was white.
 
 Will it be a boy???
 
 Or girl???
 ...................................................
Update 3/11/13:  The family sent me pics of the event that they would love to share.  Thanks guys!
 


I think maybe they want a girl...?
 
They got her.  The cake was PINK!  :)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment