Wednesday, December 3, 2014

News, News, and More News

Hello Again Friends,

I didn't expect to have so much figured out so quickly, but this "break" has been pretty productive!

First, I accepted a part time position with my boys' school district which I am SUPER excited about.  This schedule keeps me busy when kids are at school while still allowing me to be available for them when they are not.  With this new addition to our life, I have decided to hold off on accepting new clients/orders during the school year. 

The good news is - I HAVE SUMMERS OFF!!  Which means I will continue to be available for weddings and larger orders June, July, and August.  At this point, Libby's Cupcakes Etc. will be primarily a Custom Wedding Cake/Cupcake provider without an emphasis on birthdays, graduations, baby showers, etc.  This is a little sad for me because one of the things I enjoy is coordinating cupcakes with your themed parties.  But, as I said before, there are many friends and my own family that I will continue to bake for year round, so don't be surprised to see some of that on my Facebook page/Instagram feed.  I have to admit though, it IS kind of nice having "free time" again. 

Finally, although I won't be opening orders up to the public, there is an opportunity for you to continue to enjoy Libby's Cupcakes Etc.  Starting mid-December I will be doing occasional baking for Stumbeano's Coffee Roasters downtown Fargo location (201 Broadway, lower level of the Loretta Building, sharing the patio with The Boiler Room).  If you haven't tried their coffee yet, GET THERE!  There is not another place like it in town.  They are having a holiday event the evening of December 11th with special cupcakes from yours truly while supplies last.  I hope to continue to supply cupcakes there about once a month.  I will update Facebook when they're available.

Thank you all so much for your kind words and comments throughout this transition time.  I feel truly blessed to be able to set boundaries, prioritize my family and life, and still continue to ENJOY making cupcakes and connecting with my clients!

You're the best!
~Libby

No comments:

Post a Comment