Monday, March 4, 2013

Kitty Cat Birthday Cupcakes

These colorful cuties were for one cute little girl of a family our family has had the pleasure of becoming friends with recently.  I love attending parties and getting to see treats I've worked on being cherished and then quickly devoured.  Makes the effort worth it!

At the party.

I found the idea for these on pinterest.  I don't know who to give the credit to for the idea because the first pin said the picture was marked as spam.  :(  But I was able to view it and make my own version anyway.  What makes these cupcakes are the rice noodle whiskers.  Pure genious! 

Straight whiskers. 

Curly whiskers.
 
 So cute!
 
Make a wish!
 
Happy Birthday dear V!  I hope it was as sweet as you are!
 
Meow!
(Goodbye in cat-speak)


No comments:

Post a Comment