Monday, November 18, 2013

Catching Up

I'll keep this short and sweet.  Now that wedding season is over, here are a few smaller orders I've been working on the last few weeks.  At least the ones I had time to take pictures of.  ;)

 
Gender reveal cupcakes with pink bows and blue mustaches.  The center was PINK!
 
Another gender reveal order. Chocolate and vanilla.  See the swirl?  I've learned something new!


 
Cupcake cake in the shape of cupcake?!?  Heck yeah!  This was a first for me.  It was so much fun and so easy.  I hope to do more of these in the future!



 
This was an open house event for a wedding venue, The Barn at Dunvilla in Pelican Rapids, MN.  I provided minis for future brides & grooms to taste.  Above are chocolate peanut butter minis accompanied by vanilla bean, red velvet, and apple butter.  Yum!  The oven and chest were provided by The Barn (that you can use if you get married there!). 
 
 
 These little cuties were for a farm themed birthday party.  I so badly wanted to do a little red barn and green tractor with the animals, but I follow orders.  ;)

Occasionally I like to go out of town for the weekend.  Really!  Did you know that I can make fondant toppers like the above that you can place on your own home-made (or, heaven forbid, store-bought... ;) ) cupcakes?  So if I'm ever unable to fulfill an order, either because I'm already booked or maybe I just want a break, you don't have to sacrifice design to coordinate with your party's theme.  I would love to make custom cupcake toppers for you!

Okay. That part wasn't short and sweet. Oh well.

Hello Kitty cake for a friend's little girl.  I think I can safely say I have made most of the cakes for this little girl's birthdays thus far in her life and they are ALWAYS F-U-N!  Just like her!  ;)

Rose swirl smash cake.  I love this in white.  It is so simple and beautiful!

And more to come soon with pictures of a giant cupcake smash cake for a little girl's first birthday. 

Thanks for checking in!

No comments:

Post a Comment