Sunday, January 19, 2014

Baby Girl Baptism Cupcakes


You know, I'm not very girly.  Sensitive, yes, and sometimes(?) emotional, but not girly in the traditional sense.  Being surrounded by boys whose entire life revolves around sports and tooting on each other, there's no wonder my girlishness is lacking.  Maybe that's what initially attracted me to making cupcakes.  It allows me to nourish the part of me that needs a bit of ruffles and lace and pink.


One of my dearest friends had a baby girl recently (Yay!  A baby girl I can hold and promptly return at first whimper!) and today was her baptism.  What a beautiful ceremony it was, an adorable chunk of baby cuteness surrounded by family and friends who love and support her.  Afterward my friend hosted a brunch for the family and below are the cupcakes I brought along - pink and girly in all their glory.  Truly the BEST part of this "job" is making pretties for the people I adore.  Enjoy!

An "E" made out of variegated pink fondant flowers for Baby E.
 

Baby E's big sister pointed this cupcake out to her cousin and excitedly said "Guess what!  You can eat that whole thing!"  Made me smile.  :)

Hydrangea

You are loved!

Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment